Home > Events
Sort By:
Page of 1
Dead Centre Beer Tasting Dead Centre Beer Tasting

Dead Centre Brewing and L Mulligan Grocer Thursday 22nd October 7:30 p.m. via Zoom.

We are delighted to welcome Dead Centre Brewing to your front room and our pub this Thursday.

We will be tasting 4 of their beers and chatting to Liam Tutty about what it takes to go from nothing to explosive brew pub and restaurant (seemingly) overnight! For those of you who have dreamed of opening the brewery this is the template to follow.

Price: €25.41 Inc VAT
Spooky Halloween Tasting. Spooky Halloween Tasting.

It’s not long now until Halloween so we thought we would have a spooky themed whisky tasting. It won’t be trick or treating just all treats of the following whiskies-

Auchentoshan Blood Oak

The Gauldrons

Mortlach 12 year old – The Wee Witchie

Bowmore 10 year old Dark and Intense

Wolfburn Movren

Arran Machrie Moor

And because its Halloween we will through in a sample if Mozart Pumpkin Spice Liqueur!

Price: €32.52 Inc VAT
Bonfire Night Tasting Bonfire Night Tasting

Bonfire Night Tasting Friday 6th November 7:30 p.m. via Zoom

Whilst not generally enjoyed on these shores it is in Scotland and going by the last referendum there, 55% celebrate the fact that parliament wasn’t burnt down by Guy Fawkes whilst the other 45% celebrate the fact that he had a go!

The beginning of November always reminds us of good fireplace whiskies and we though that these 6 were perfect for a winter's night. Whilst some are rich and peated some are spicy sherry bombs.

Dailuaine 16 year old sherry cask

Aberlour A’Bunadh

Wemyss Malts Velvet Fig 25 year old

Glenfiddich Fire and Cane

Smokey Joe, Islay blended malt

Glendronach Traditionally peated

Price: €32.52 Inc VAT
Bushmills Tasting SOLD OUT Bushmills Tasting SOLD OUT

Bushmills Tasting Friday 20th November 7:30 p.m. via Zoom (link sent out on the day of the event)

Some of you might be aware that Bushmills have launched a new cask strength whiskey set; The Causeway Collection. There are 9 different varieties in the collection but only 2 available in Ireland. The stocks are extremely limited and there won’t be enough bottles to go around. So we thought lets open up a few bottles for a tasting event and allow as many people as possible to taste them. We will be joined by Seamus Lowry from Bushmills for the event.

The 2 new whiskeys are-

The 2008 Muscatel Cask 12 year old, first aged for eight years in oloroso sherry butts and bourbon barrels, it is then matured in rare muscatel casks for a further four years

The 1995 Malaga Cask 25 year old, is a rare single malt, aged for over 10 years in oloroso sherry butts and bourbon barrels before further maturation for an extraordinary 14 years in Malaga casks.

We were lucky enough to try these a few weeks ago and they are absolute stunning whiskeys.

Also in the tasting will be-

Black Bush- You can’t have a Bushmills tasting without it!

10 year old Single Malt

16 year old Single Malt

21 year old Single Malt

Price: €34.55 Inc VAT
Bruichladdich Tasting Bruichladdich Tasting

Coming Soon!

Price: €35.57 Inc VAT
Halloween AND Bonfire Night Tasting Halloween AND Bonfire Night Tasting

Spooky Halloween Tasting Friday 30th October 7:30 p.m. via Zoom

Bonfire Night Tasting Friday 6th November 7:30 p.m. via Zoom


Price: €54.88 Inc VAT